Old November 16th 07, 05:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
DeAnn in No. California

Default Can't Print multiple copies

When I try to print more than one copy of a flyer with 4 photos on it, the
printer is only printing out one. This is only a problem on my Vista laptop.
My XP laptop prints them fine. Also, on my Vista laptop, if I only have 2
photos on the flyer it prints more than one copy but as soon as I add the
third one, it will only print one copy when I ask it to print 5. This was not
a problem a month ago, just all of a sudden it's not working right. Thanks in
advance for any help! - DeAnn in No. California.