Old November 20th 07, 01:20 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
TwoBitMatt

Default Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller (Code 12)

Hey, this is happening to me too! My Logitech G15 and G7 won't work with
my PC, even though my Linksys WUSB-54g-v2 and WD MyBook both work fine.

I'm probably going to try a complete reformat and reinstall of Vista,
avoiding KB941229, and see if that restores functionality.

Cheer up mates - despite their bungling at least MS didn't actually fry
our USB ports - it just gave them IRQ conflicts with ... well, what?

I can't free up the 'resources' that it needs because even when I
disable / uninstall other devices in the name IRQ neighborhood it does
nothing to get SOHUHC working.

Anyone else made any progress? I just checked Windows Update and
there's still no real fix from Microsoft.

--
TwoBitMatt
TwoBitMatt's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=35517

http://forums.techarena.in