Old November 20th 07, 10:31 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation_setup
Joe

Default Error Code 0x80070022 during install

I have same problem. I bought DVD from Fry's and i got "Can't open required
file E:\Sources\Install.wim, Make sure all files for installation are
available , and restart install Error Code: 0x8007000D"

Is my DVD bad ? or other problems with my hardware ?

Please help

Thanks

"Joe C." wrote:

I had some issues with Vista and I decided to dump the previous install and
go it fresh. After formating my primary hard drive; or at least telling it
to when prompted to select a hard drive to install Vista on I got the error
code 0x80070022 Make sure all files required for installation are available.
The last install I did was an upgrade from XP pro this time I decided to go
at a fresh install to try and kick some of the issues I was having. Now I am
lost I've spent all of last night and all of tonight fighting with these darn
bugs any one got any clues for me?