Old November 23rd 07, 07:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
ilver belletti

Default Vista looks for a usb printer driver at start up

My computer runs Windows Vista 32 bit home edition. I installed a
multifunction usb printer Brother dcp 115c on it. The printer runs, but when
I start the computer, a warning message is shown telling that it is necessary
to install a driver. I close the windows message and the system runs. In the
opinion of the Brother support it is necessary to switch a Vista option, can
someone help me ? Is it right ? Where is the option ?
Best Regards
Ilver Belletti