Old September 4th 06, 05:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Sterdog

Default Video Email

Hi Richard,
The reason I ask is I am considering a distributorship with a company
selling video email. One nay sayer had this to say on craigslist.org

"Reply to:
Date: 2006-09-03, 10:46AM PDT

If anyone is working for helloworld, get a beta copy of Vista(microsoft new
os) and use the free video e-mail (yes it even opens by itself) and try the
video confrenceing software. Then give me your responce. Please do not
respond unless you try Vista first, then you will understand why you can not
sell open code video e-mail sofeware."

Is there any validity to this claim?

"Richard Hay" wrote:

I do not believe there is anything inherit within Windows Mail or even
Outlook 2007.

I am sure you could record a video on your PC then attach to an email.

--
Richard Hay
Windows Vista Build 5600 RC1 (x86)

"Sterdog" wrote in message
Hello,
I have heard that vista has video email capabilities. Is this true? If
so,
is there a plugin, download etc to view it on the receiving side?

thanks.