Old November 24th 07, 09:55 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
TwoBitMatt[_6_]

Default Standard OpenHCD USB Host Controller (Code 12)

Sorry, this is just a list I compiled forever ago of my PC specs, so
apologies for the dashes.

- Thermaltake 700w Modular SLI-PSU
- Asus P5N32-E SLI Plus 755
- Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 2.6ghz w/ Zalman Fatal1ty FS-C77 HSF
- BFG-Tech GeForce 8800 GTS-OC2E
- 3GB of Corsair XMS DDR2-800 PC-6400 RAM
- 320gb WD 7200rpm SATA3 HDD
- 250gb Maxtor 7200rpm SATA3 HDD
- Area-51 Mk II Case w/5 Fans
- Logitech Z-680 5.1 500w Speakers
- Logitech G7 Wireless Laser Gaming Mouse
- Logitech G15 Gaming Keyboard / Mini-LCD

Oddly enough, my G7 and G15 are both USB 2.0, but they won't work -
while my USB 2.0 xHDD and Wireless adapter both work. Eh?

Also, no go on the resources tab for me either - seems that Vista, even
'Ultimate' doesn't give the user this kind of nitty gritty access.

--
TwoBitMatt
TwoBitMatt's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=35517

http://forums.techarena.in