Old November 28th 07, 02:23 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
tater930

Default computer freeze

"justenuff" wrote:

So, my computer w/ Vista (came loaded) has froze up 13 times in the past
three days that I have had it. I'm not using it for games, just several,
regular applications. When it freezes, I can't ctrl+alt+del to get the
taskbar. The mouse also freezes, so I can't get to the taskbar to activate
task manager either. I think I ran across something that concerns a Windows
auto repair problems when programs have issues. Can I override this? Does
anyone know about this or have had a similar program?