Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem

Old May 12th 07, 01:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
zed201

Default FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem

reloaded vista Ultimate64 last week to clean up the install
FXS loaded alright before that
know with this new clean load I get this error at the end of disc 2
right after it checks for DX9c & MXL 4

Error to number 0x80040702

Setup will now terminate
any body know how to fix it
try to load it many times, cleaned the disc, change the folder permission
turn off UAC try everything I can think of
dose not show up on add remove

Old May 12th 07, 01:50 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
zed201

"zed201" wrote:

reloaded vista Ultimate64 last week to clean up the install
FXS loaded alright before that
know with this new clean load I get this error at the end of disc 2
right after it checks for DX9c & MXL 4

Error to number 0x80040702

Setup will now terminate
any body know how to fix it
try to load it many times, cleaned the disc, change the folder permission
turn off UAC try everything I can think of
dose not show up on add remove

this is FSX delux DVD
Old May 12th 07, 11:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
zed201

"zed201" wrote:

"zed201" wrote:

reloaded vista Ultimate64 last week to clean up the install
FXS loaded alright before that
know with this new clean load I get this error at the end of disc 2
right after it checks for DX9c & MXL 4

Error to number 0x80040702

Setup will now terminate
any body know how to fix it
try to load it many times, cleaned the disc, change the folder permission
turn off UAC try everything I can think of
dose not show up on add remove

this is FSX delux DVD

no body have a fix not even a MS tech gest i will call them
Old May 13th 07, 02:22 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Feliks Dzerzhinsky

Old May 13th 07, 04:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
zed201

"Feliks Dzerzhinsky" wrote:

no i have less on there right now dont want to load any thing elas till

i find out what wrong
Old May 13th 07, 07:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Feliks Dzerzhinsky

Old May 21st 07, 08:43 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Mike Matheny

zed201 explained on 5/13/2007 :

"Feliks Dzerzhinsky" wrote:

no i have less on there right now dont want to load any thing elas till

i find out what wrong

Well, what did you find??

--

Mike Matheny

Old May 30th 07, 06:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
jazaman

Had this problem too on Vista Ultimate x64. Use Microsoft installer
cleanup util and remove FSX install entry and Yee ha it worked...Thank
god!

--
jazaman
jazaman's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=26190

http://forums.techarena.in

Old October 20th 09, 07:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Espen Harangen

Default About the installer

Where can i find Microsoft installer cleanup util?
I have searched on google, to download it and so on. But i dont find it.
Btw. i got Windows Vista Ultimate 64 bit.

jazaman wrote:

Had this problem too on Vista Ultimate x64.
30-mai-07

Had this problem too on Vista Ultimate x64. Use Microsoft installe
cleanup util and remove FSX install entry and Yee ha it worked...Than
god

-
jazama

On 11. mai 2007 21:46
zed20 wrote:

FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem
reloaded vista Ultimate64 last week to clean up the instal
FXS loaded alright before tha
know with this new clean load I get this error at the end of disc
right after it checks for DX9c & MXL

On 11. mai 2007 21:50
zed20 wrote:

FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem
"zed201" wrote

this is FSX delux DVD

On 12. mai 2007 19:01
zed20 wrote:

FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem
"zed201" wrote

no body have a fix not even a MS tech gest i will call them

On 13. mai 2007 10:22
Feliks Dzerzhinsky wrote:

FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem

zed201 wrote

By any chance, did you install anything that had not been installed th
last time you successfully installed FSX

- -
Iron Felik
----

On 13. mai 2007 12:36
zed20 wrote:

FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem
"Feliks Dzerzhinsky" wrote

i find out what wrong

On 13. mai 2007 15:06
Feliks Dzerzhinsky wrote:

FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem

zed201 wrote

no i have less on there right now dont want to load any thing elas til

The error appears to be a generic one for a dll load failure.

On 21. mai 2007 16:43
Mike Matheny wrote:

FSX Failed to load DLL: GameuxInstallHelper problem
zed201 explained on 5/13/2007

Well, what did you find?

-

Mike Matheny

On 30. mai 2007 14:41
jazaman wrote:

Had this problem too on Vista Ultimate x64.
Had this problem too on Vista Ultimate x64. Use Microsoft installe
cleanup util and remove FSX install entry and Yee ha it worked...Than
god

-
jazama

ASP.NET Cookies