Old November 30th 07, 06:13 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Doc[_2_]

Default I understand...

I was concerned about the warnings too. I think "Security Center" is the main culprit at the end of the day so you can try shutting that down only and see if that helps. It doesn't offer a single thing that the McAfee/Norton's etc. don't offer. I'm not sure what IP Helper is, but my guess (just a hunch) is that it is not essential at all (try pausing it and see what happens). Since I've disabled the WMI my computer is running like a dream. I couldn't be happier.

http://www.eggheadcafe.com