Old December 5th 07, 10:21 PM posted to
Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]
Default Can't find "Inbox Repair Tool" for Outlook

You can find it at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12, the file name

Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
Senior Engineer/MIS -- MS MVP-Print/Imaging -- WA7BGX -- "When News breaks, we fix it!"
Live at Hot Licks -

"Jack201" wrote in message
While reading my email, I clicked on a email header (Snapfish) and I

an error message that says: Errors have been detected in the file
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack Hopper\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications,

then use the Inbox Repair Tool.

I have no idea where the "Inbox Repair Tool" is or how to get to it. My
Outlook will not open at all - it just gives an error box with the above

Please HELP!!!!!