Old December 5th 07, 10:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail
Hal Hostetler [MVP P/I]

Default Can't find "Inbox Repair Tool" for Outlook

You can find it at C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office12, the file name
is SCANPST.EXE.

Hal
--
Hal Hostetler, CPBE --
Live at Hot Licks - www.badnewsbluesband.com

"Jack201" wrote in message
While reading my email, I clicked on a email header (Snapfish) and I

received
an error message that says: Errors have been detected in the file
C:\Documents and Settings\Jack Hopper\Local Settings\Application
Data\Microsoft\Outlook\outlook.pst. Quit all mail-enabled applications,

and
then use the Inbox Repair Tool.

I have no idea where the "Inbox Repair Tool" is or how to get to it. My
Outlook will not open at all - it just gives an error box with the above
message.

Please HELP!!!!!