Old December 5th 07, 10:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Default Windows Fax and Scan: Preview or scan images as separate files

Might want to post more clearly what you are trying to do and what doesn't
happen that you think should. Scanning to PDF is a function of your scanner,
not WFS.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Ilene M" wrote in message
hello-
I am trying to find out how to enable "Preview or scan images as separate
files" for a new or existing scan profile.
It is currently greyed out and reguardless of the options I choose, I
cannot
make that box available to check.

Goal: scan several documents so that each document is scanned in as an
individual pdf file.
OS: Windows Vista Business edition
Scanner: HP Officejet 6310 all-in-one with the latest drivers.
Thanks!
--
Ilene M