Old December 7th 07, 06:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
Bodidleysquat

Default Cross Contamination - Windows Live ID Account - Two Computers

Keeping it simple. I gave my old XP computer to a friend. He set up a Yahoo
e-mail Live Messenger account on it. It works fine on his end. But when I log
on to my Live Messenger account on my new Vista computer, I log onto his
yahoo account instead of my hotmail account. He went to stored user names and
passwords on his and tried to delete all acounts on his end, but I'm still
logging on to his Yahoo account. I don't know if the problem is with the
computer or with Live ID on the internet???