Old December 8th 07, 12:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
ricardo.l

Default Laptop fan control

"Wandering" wrote:

If you bought Vista installed on the machine, then the whole thing is Acer's
problem. Hopefully one of the whiz kids here can help you with a tweak.

Yes, the OS was pre-installed as OEM license. Hoping to find a tweak,
meanwhile, I'll ask them about it, because I am wondering whether this is to
be considered something to fix by returning the machine to support service
(or instead if all these laptops have the same, poor, fan behavior.)
However, I hope this is due to some driver to update (but they should tell
me which one).
Thanks for your feedback,
Ricardo