Old December 11th 07, 09:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Richard G. Harper

Default other ideas

EggHead posters are posting from a broken interface, generally only one or
two messages from an entire thread make it here and our replies do not make
it back to them. Sadly, it is often best to just ignore them.

--
Richard G. Harper [MVP Shell/User]
* NEW! Catch my blog ...

"GreenieLeBrun" wrote in message

Eddie Bishop wrote:
This did not work for me. I tried it several times, and even
rebooted. I had this problem a few days ago, and managed to get it to
go away for a day. Not sure what I did, but I thought going to
Tools-Folder Options and clicking "Restore Defaults" on every tab is
what fixed it. However, the problem came back and I can't get it to
go away by "Restore Defaults" or deleting said registry keys.... Any
ideas?

http://www.eggheadcafe.com

What didn't work for you?
It would be better if you followed up in the original thread.