Old December 17th 07, 07:45 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.file_management
Psukg

Default Unable to save files on memory stick - keep getting Error 0x80

Thank you! This also worked for my Kodak SD card when trying to load .jpg
files for a digital frame.
"EenyBear" wrote:

I was previously unable to get past 1.5GB on a 2.0GB memory stick
(cruzer sandisk) using VISTA o/s. I was trying to load a gazillion
pictures on the stick for use with a video picture frame.

Then, on a whim, I tried reformatting the stick in NTFS rather than the
FAT it came with. Bingo! Problem solved and the 2GB are now fully
accessible!

No need for multiple sub-directories, etc. Hope that's helpful.

title = 0x80070052 error solution
author = EenyBear

--
EenyBear