Old December 18th 07, 06:08 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Ciarán McK

Default Automatic Device Backup

Is there any utility that will automatically backup an external device, such
as a usb flash drive, to the hard drive.... perhaps as an autoplay option?
Because that might relieve my constant paranoia that swathes of some gigantic
essay I'm working on will be mercilessly obliterated before I remember to
save.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://windowshelp.microsoft.com/com... dware_devices