Old December 18th 07, 10:28 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Cal Bear '66

Default Error COOD1199

What camera?

What format does the camera use to record videos (the last three letters in the
file name after the dot )?

If it is .MOV, then it is a QuickTime file and you need to install QuickTime
from apple.com. QuickTime files do not playback in Windows Media Player.

I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Hayles" wrote in message
I have vista home premium with windows media player and when i try to play
videos from my digital cam it keeps saying it doesnt support this file and i
get error code cood1199. My camera doesnt have sound on it is that why?? I am
new to computers so if anyone can help that would be great!!!