Old December 25th 07, 03:23 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
Robert L. \(MS-MVP\)

Default Wireless network connection lost frequently...

We had some posts regarding Microsoft update. This link is one of them

Can't access the Internet after installed Update
http://www.chicagotech.net/vista/vistaupdate.htm

--
Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
http://www.ChicagoTech.net

"Mac (Croatia)" Mac wrote in message
news
I have exactly the same problem:
I have wired and wireless connection, and my wireles connection is being
constantly disconected after one or two hours. I have to reboot my windows
machine , rebooting my router doesn't help.
XP machine on same router doesn't disconnect.
My router is Siemens Gigaset SE555 WLAN dsl. In the begining, maybe some
ten
months , my wireless connection worked just fine, and this problem started
recently. I think it started after one of the regular Vista updates.
Thank You in advance.