Tansitions and effects

Old May 26th 07, 10:19 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
Darren Wilkins

Default Tansitions and effects

Does anyone Know of any bolt on for, or how to get, additional effects and
transistions on movie maker in Vista?
I've found the standard ones a bit basic and limited.

Old May 26th 07, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
John Inzer

Darren Wilkins wrote:
Does anyone Know of any bolt on for, or how to get, additional
effects and transistions on movie maker in Vista?
I've found the standard ones a bit basic and limited.

============================
Maybe the following links will offer some ideas:

Windows Vista
Create custom movie settings
for Windows Movie Maker
http://tinyurl.com/yt3z7q

Windows Movie Maker Add-Ons
Transitions and Effects
http://tinyurl.com/6qjeh

Pixelan SpiceFX Packs for Movie Maker
http://www.pixelan.com/mm/intro.htm

--

John Inzer
MS Picture It! -

Digital Image
Highlights and FAQs
http://tinyurl.com/aczzp

Notice
This is not tech support
I am a volunteer

Solutions that work for
me may not work for you

Proceed at your own risk

Old August 2nd 07, 10:14 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
James Neufeld

Can anyone comment on the reliability of the Pixelan SpiceFX Packs? I just
don't want to put questionable softwear on my computer. Also, does this work
with Vista Home Premium and MM version 6?

Old August 2nd 07, 11:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.music_pictures_video
PapaJohn

yes, the latest download package will install on XP or Vista systems. I have
all of the packages on my Vista Ulitmate desktop and Vista Home Basic
laptop.

I've beta tested and used Pixelan packs for years... they work well are are
very professionally made.

PapaJohn