Old January 7th 08, 01:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
MikeC

Default Problem caused by Motorola USB Modem

I am having a similar problem with my Motorazr V3t phone.
I want to download music from iTunes on my computer to my Motorazr V3t
phone. When I connect my phone to a USB, I get the “Found New Hardware”
Message. Then I get “Windows Needs to Install Driver Software. Insert Disc
that came with phone.” Of course, no disc came with the phone. Then it
checks the internet for a solution and has me download a Windows Vista Update
(KB 940199). Then I get the message “Update does not apply to my system.”
What now?

--
Thanks, Mike

"Ryan O in Pa" wrote:

I can't get the drivers to install on vista for my new motorola cell phone,
so I can import music to the phone. I already tried going to motorola's
website and downloaded a newer version of the software, it still doesnt work.
The phone will not connect to the computer. Its a motorola v3m phone from
verizon wireless. Any one else seen this problem? have a fix?