Old January 7th 08, 01:17 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Nanrn

Default TASK SCHEDULER ENGINE has stopped working.... ????

I'm having the same problem. Whenever I boot up my computer, I get the
message that Task scheduler engine has stopped working and that windows is
working to find a solution! Any suggestions would be great!

"nunamoose" wrote:

In the last few days, when this Core Duo Vista Home Premium
laptop boots, or even comes out of hibernation, I'll often see a
box that says something close to:

TASK SCHEDULER ENGINE HAS STOPPED WORKING
Windows will try to find a solution

I click, it goes away, and I don't miss anything. Overall, the
transition to Vista has been quite painless and comfortable, but
this is annoying.

What's going on?

Thanks!