Old January 7th 08, 11:17 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Carlos

Default Problem caused by Motorola USB Modem

Hi,
Go here http://developer.motorola.com/docstools/USB_Drivers/ and download
your drivers.
They are available both for 32-bit and 64-bit OSs.
I am using them on Vista x64 with my Motorola W510.
Please note that you will have to register, for free, before being able to
download them.
Carlos

"Ryan O in Pa" wrote:

I can't get the drivers to install on vista for my new motorola cell phone,
so I can import music to the phone. I already tried going to motorola's
website and downloaded a newer version of the software, it still doesnt work.
The phone will not connect to the computer. Its a motorola v3m phone from
verizon wireless. Any one else seen this problem? have a fix?