Old January 7th 08, 03:37 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
alexanderd

Default recover partion on hard disc

here is a second reply and to say i am a fool. On the acronis program is a
way to remove what was a " Secure Zone " this is very easy ( just follow a
wizard ) and recovers the orriginal space. i now have the full use of my hard
disc.

thank you once again for your help
--
alexanderd

"Rick Rogers" wrote:

Hi,

Run disk manager (diskmgmt.msc) from the start/search line. Where is this
volume located in relation to the system volume? If immediately behind/after
it, then simply delete the FAT32 volume and expand the system volume to
encompass the free space. If it is anywhere else, then you will need to use
a third party drive tool to move/slide the volumes around in order to extend
the system volume.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"alexanderd" wrote in message
i have just uninstalled agnitium true image 10 from my PC and installed
norton ghost. I am now left with a 125GB partion (fat 32) which i would
like
to reclaim. The rest of my system is formatted as ntfs. i am using windows
vista buisness.
can any one suggest how to reclaim the lost 125GB
--
alexanderd