Old January 13th 08, 01:36 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Carol

Default Western Digital Passport Drive

Sorry Dick - haven't come up with an answer yet. I tried to take the drive
back but of coruse couldn't because I had had it for more than 30 days. This
experience has sure soured me on Western Digital. Nothing on the package
indicated it would only work with certain versions of Vista. And to have them
give the answers they have is mind-numbing.

So it looks like I am out bucks. Shame too because I really like the size
and everything about it. Just wished it worked!