Old January 13th 08, 12:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices,microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance,microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
Rick Rogers

Default 4GB or 3GB physical memory for 32 bit wondows vista

Hi,

If I recall correctly, Itunes' software is not 64-bit compatible. Until they
release a version that is, you cannot use it on an x64 system.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Joe" wrote in message
Perhaps you can help me. This is a different issue. I downloaded Itunes
and
it said it was not installed correctly on my Vista 64 operating system. I
reinstalled it a total of three times and even did a "repair" install from
Microsofts "install/delete" control. Now it will not install at all. Any
ideas?

"Gene K" wrote:

About any question pertaining to Windows RAM is answered On Crucial's
site.
Start he http://www.crucial.com/support/index.aspx?tabid=sc1 .

Gene K