Old January 16th 08, 04:54 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
guitardude[_2_]

Default pointer jumps all over the place

At first I thought it might be your surface that the mouse is on but then
you said that the pad does it too. Make sure the "pointer trails" are
disabled. go to control panel, Mouse, pointer options, and it is under
visibility. that’s the only non-hardware thing I can think of. let me know
if it helps,
guitardude

"EPLH" wrote in message
Hi, My pointer jumps all over the place I have a wireless laptop, Vista
Premier got for xmas with wireless mouse. My pointer jumps everywhere,
but
the built in mouse also jumps, is there something in the drive or laptop?
Anyone
have any clues?
--
EPLH54