Old January 20th 08, 07:55 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general
zachd [MSFT]

Default TASK SCHEDULER ENGINE has stopped working.... ????

What's the specific fault data for this crash according to the Problem
Reports and Solutions center:
http://zachd.com/pss/pss.html#bucket
?

--
Speaking for myself only.

"Nanrn" wrote in message
I'm having the same problem. Whenever I boot up my computer, I get the
message that Task scheduler engine has stopped working and that windows is
working to find a solution! Any suggestions would be great!

"nunamoose" wrote:

In the last few days, when this Core Duo Vista Home Premium
laptop boots, or even comes out of hibernation, I'll often see a
box that says something close to:

TASK SCHEDULER ENGINE HAS STOPPED WORKING
Windows will try to find a solution

I click, it goes away, and I don't miss anything. Overall, the
transition to Vista has been quite painless and comfortable, but
this is annoying.

What's going on?

Thanks!