Vista Banter

-   -   hard self test problem with Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/50745-hard-self-test-problem-vista.html)

Alexis June 6th 07 07:55 PM

hard self test problem with Vista

At start-up windows starts the hard drive self test, but seconds later the
computer freezes completely.
This happen every time I boot the computer, if I skip the test then
everything is fine.

I check the HD from BIOS for errors and it is fine.

Any ideas?

Alexis June 12th 07 09:51 PM

hard self test problem with Vista

Freddy,

I do skip the test, but the test returns next time I start windows!

Thanks,
Alexis

"freddy" wrote:

Alexis, skip the test.