Vista Banter

-   Security and Windows Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/security-windows-vista/)
-   -   " Buttons don't work !!! " (http://www.vistabanter.com/53678-buttons-dont-work.html)

Buttons don't work !!! June 18th 07 01:24 PM

" Buttons don't work !!! "

Hi there,
i can not change my hompage or change it to blank cos the buttons don't work.
Does someone know how to change this?? I know you can do it from the keys
with regedit but i don't exactly how.
Thank you in advance

Kerry Brown June 18th 07 02:17 PM

" Buttons don't work !!! "

Turn off the home page protection feature in whatever program is preventing
you from changing it. It is most likely an antivirus, firewall, antispyware
type of program that is preventing the change.

--
Kerry Brown
Microsoft MVP - Shell/User