Old February 25th 08, 05:33 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking_sharing
BobP[_2_]

Default Unauthenticated Network?

Problem Solved!

Solution was to unjoin the workstation from the domain, reset the
secure channel, then rejoining the workstation back to the domain

On Fri, 22 Feb 2008 07:46:20 -0500, BobP
wrote:

Hi-

On some of the workstations on my SBS2003 network the Network and
Sharing Center is showing the network connection as "Unauthenticated"
and showing a yellow triangle icon.

It doesn't seem to have any impact on performance that I can see, but
looks messy.

What does Unauthenticated in this context mean, and why do some
stations show it and not others? How do I get rid of it?