Old February 25th 08, 08:58 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
[email protected]

Default pointer jumps all over the place

On Jan 15, 11:42*pm, EPLH wrote:
Hi, *My pointer jumps all over the place I have a wireless laptop, Vista Home
Premier got for xmas with wireless mouse. *My pointer jumps everywhere, but
the built in mouse also jumps, is there something in the drive or laptop? *
Anyone *
have any clues?
--
EPLH54

Hi, I had the same problem and what I did was to slow down my mouse.
Go to control panel and search for you mouse icon or look in hardware
and right click you will see a speed lever just make it slower, it
will work.

Let me know
Cozze