Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Cripset Family

Old June 24th 07, 10:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Rafael

Default Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Cripset Family

I am using Windows Vista Home Premium and I discovered that my video card is
64MB instead of 128MB
Mobile Intel(R) 945GM/GU Express Cripset Family
Is there anybody with this problem?
I have instaled the lastest driver
Notebook Acer TravelMate 4220

Old June 26th 07, 03:44 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

Rafael,

Did you download and install the most recent Vista graphics drivers from the
Acer website? Drivers from other sites may not be fully Vista compatible for
the Acer. I have no way of knowing for sure. If you did (download from
Acer), and the problem continues, try the Intel drivers. If that don't work,
try the drivers from the Toshiba website for the same chipset used in their
laptops. I doubt that this is a Vista problem. I'm quite sure it's a driver
problem, but make sure your BIOS is correctly set.

freddy

Old June 28th 07, 03:26 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Master P

Hi rafael

I have the same 945GM chipset and it comes standard 64MB or 128MB
you'll have to change this in the bios
can go up to 224MB of shared memory
it's no driver issue(i guess cause i have XP) not vista(yet)

Good Luck!
Old February 6th 09, 10:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
paserile

thanks!!!!!!

--
paserile