Old February 26th 08, 04:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Andy [YaYa]

Default The Bard's Tale - the game

Yeah, I checked the Sierra website, they have no patches for the PC version
of The Bard's Tale, and no support information at all.

Exactly what is happening when you try to install? Are you getting any error
messages?

Only think I can suggest is running in Admin mode, and since the game
doesn't seem to have any support for Vista you may not get it working
without a little hacking.

Good luck,
A.

"gwr102558" wrote in message
It is the one for 2005.

"Andy [YaYa]" wrote:

"gwr102558" wrote in message
I installed Windows Media Player Series 9, Directx 9, did the
compatibility
for Windows xp and it still will not work.

"gwr102558" wrote:

I am trying to install The Bard's Tale game. The game will not install
on
the
hard drive. Would like to know what I have to do to get it installed.

Contact the game maker, see if they support Vista or have any
troubleshooting tips?

I assume you're running the new "Bard's Tale" right, and not the old one
from the 80s?