Vista Banter

-   -   Active sync for Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/55232-active-sync-vista.html)

Barry June 26th 07 02:15 PM

Active sync for Vista

I have tried to install Active sync for Vista, it will not run, in XP it`s
ok, so how do i get my Sony navigation unit to be recognized in this Vista?.
I`m begining to think after over 20 years that this version of Windows could
be a flop!.
If anyone can help....without going back to XP i would be very happy to hear
from them.

freddy June 26th 07 03:25 PM

Active sync for Vista

Barry,

I don't know whether the following link will solve your issue, but take a
look to see:

http://www.microsoft.com/windowsmobi...icecenter.mspx

Hope it does the trick.
--