UMPCs Available!

Old June 26th 07, 07:13 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
icellworld

Default UMPCs Available!

Icell World is the official dealer for all mobile phone brands in
Nigeria.We are certified dealer for Asus,ARINC,Cingular Mobile
Phones,Dopod,LG Phones,NEC,Nokia,Motorola,Benq-Siemens,Samsung UMPC,Sony
Ericsson Mobile phones,Vertu phones and many more brands. As an
indigenous company, we don't just sell phones, we provide first class
after sales support that is incomparable in any Western African
information technology sector.Over the year, we have been the first to
announce new phones, new functions, features, upgrades in the Nigerian
society and now we feel it tie to take our market to the world.We are
dealer also in Play Station Games and Consoles,IPODS, Digital
Frames,Blu-Ray Disc player,High Definition Televisions(HDTVs).Many more
electronics in stock.For a list of available phones currently in stock
send your order inquiry to mails would be
responded to promptly.
Here is a list of few of our products:
Apple Iphone 4GB=$250
Apple Iphone 8GB=$340
Ancort Diamond Crypto Smart Phone=$5,450
T-Mobile Dash PDA=$150
T-Mobile MDA II (T-Mobile)=$180
Treo 700p EvDO =$140
T- Mobile Sidekick III=$150
T- Mobile Sidekick III LRG Edition=$180
T-Mobile Sidekick 3 D-WADE Limited Edition=$200
Toshiba W44T=$210
Tom Tom Go 910=$300
UBiQUiO 501=$200
Vaio UX Micro PC=$290
Vertu Ascent=$1900
Vertu Signature 2006=$2350
Nokia Vertu Diamond Signature 2006=$2,300
Vertu Constellation=$2420
Zikom Z200=$180
UMPC MOBILE PC PHONES
AgoPC ago 7=$780
Amtek T700=$750
Amtek T770=$700
Amtek U560=$750
ASUS eee pc 701=$700
ASUS R2H=$790
ASUS T83=$750
Beijing Peace East Technology Porient H9=$700
EB MIMD=$750
ECS EZ30D=$700
Flipstart Labs Flipstart=$760
Flybook A33=$700
Flybook V33=$780
Flybook V5=$740
Founder Mininote$760
Fourier Systems Nova 5000EX=$700
Fujitsu Lifebook U1010=$850
Fujitsu P1510D=$800
Fujitsu P1610=$1,500
Gigabyte U60=$640
HTC Advantage / Athena=$650
HTC Shift=$700(Pre-Order)
iDot Nanobook=$690
KIDC (unconfirmed) US700W=$650
Kohjinsha K600=$800
Kohjinsha SA1F00A=$830
Kohjinsha SA1F00KS=$850
Medion MD RIM 1000=$730
Mo-Bits X15-5=$690
Mo-Bits X15-7=$800
Motion Computing LS800=$760
Nokia 770=$150
Nokia E90=$500
Nokia N800=$200
OQO 01+=$800
OQO Model 02=$1,550
Paceblade Easybook P7=$800
Paceblade Easybook P8=$1,200
Pepper Computer Pepperpad=$780
Pepper Computer Pepperpad 3=$900
Raon Digital Everun=$680
Raon Digital Vega=$800
Samsung Q1 Tablet PC =$730
Samsung Q1 Ultra=$780
Samsung Q1-SSD=$900
Samsung Q1b=$600
Samsung Q1b-HSDPA=$860
Samsung Q1P=$900
Samsung Q1P-SSD=$1,250
Samsung SPH-P9000=$860
Sesol HiPAD ii=$750
Sharp EM One=$680
Sony Vaio UX1XN=$1,380
Sony Vaio UX280P=$1,390
Sony Vaio UX380N=$1,450
Sony Vaio UX390N=$1,700
TabletKiosk eo i7209=$950
TabletKiosk eo i7210=$980
TabletKiosk eo v7110=$650
TabletKiosk eo v7112XT=$860
Ubiquio 701=$620
UREN V1=$690
I-MATE
I MATE SPL - (UNLOCKED) =$232
IMATE JAMIN=$428
I MATE JAQ3 - UNLOCKED=$272
I-MATE SPL (UNLOCKED SMARTPHONE)=$270
I MATE PDA-N POCKET PC WITH BUILT IN GPS RECEIVER WIFI BLUETOOTH
WINDOWS 5.0 OS =$221
I MATE PDAL TRIBAND UNLOCKED GSM BLUETOOTH WIFI MOBILE PHONE=$396
I MATE SMARTFLIP PDA QUAD BAND UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE PHONE=$355
I MATE SPJAS TRIBAND UMTS UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE PHONE=$389
I-MATE JAM BLACK LIMITED EDITION POCKET PC GSM/GPRS UNLOCKED PHONE=$347
I-MATE JAM POCKET PC TRIBAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$297
I-MATE JAQ UNLOCKED GSM QUADBAND PDA PHONE=$299
I-MATE JASJAM 3G UMTS QUAD BAND UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE PHONE=$689
I-MATE O2 POCKET PC XDA II TRIBAND UNLOCKED=$537
I-MATE PDA2 POCKET PC TRIBAND WIFI BLUETOOTH MOBILE=$560
I-MATE POCKET PC PDA2K QUAD BAND MOBILE PHONE=$547
I-MATE SMART PHONE2 WINDOWS PC PHONE TRIBAND UNLOCKED=$347
I-MATE SMARTPHONE SP3 (UNLOCKED) TRIBAND GSM 900/1800/1900 MHZ=$247
I-MATE SP5 QUAD BAND UNLOCKED PDS GSM MOBILE PHONE=$277
I-MATE SP5M WIFI BLUETOOTH QUAD BAND UNLOCKED PDA GSM PHONE=$252
IMATE JASJAR POCKET PC BLUETOOTH WIFI UMTS TRIBAND UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE
PHONE=$724
IMATE K-JAM QUAD BAND POCKET PC BLUETOOTH EDGE UNLOCKED MOBILE
PHONE=$513
SOFTBANK X01HT POCKET PC PHONE QUADBAND BLACK=$252
HP I-PAQ
HP IPAQ HW6515 UNLOCKED QUAD BAND GSM/GPRS MOBILE PHONE=$546
HP IPAQ HW6910 UNLOCKED GSM GPRS GPS WIFI UNLOCKED GSM PDA BLUETOOTH
PHONE=$522
HP IPAQ HW6915 UNLOCKED QUAD BAND GPS GPRS WIFI UNLOCKED GSM BLUETOOTH
CAMERA PHONE=$649
HP IPAQ HW6940 UNLOCKED QUAD BAND GSM PDA MOBILE PHONE=$477
HP IPAQ HW6945 UNLOCKED QUAD BAND GSM PDA MOBILE PHONE=$467
HP IPAQ HW6965 UNLOCKED QUAD BAND PHONE=$434
HP IPAQ RW6818 TRIBAND PHONE=$294
HP IPAQ RW6828 TRIBAND UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE PDA PHONE=$340
HP QUAD BAND HW6510 PDA MOBILE BLUETOOTH UNLOCKED PHONE=$496
HTC
HTC MTEOR PDA QUADBAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$299
HTC P3300 QUADBAND GPS-ENABLED POCKET PC (UNLOCKED)=$396
HTC P3350 ( LOVE ) - QUADBAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$497
HTC P3600 QUAD BAND UNLOCKED PDA GSM MOBILE PHONE=$352
HTC P4300 QUADBAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$297
HTC P4350 QUADBAND PHONE (UNLOCKED)=$349
HTC S620 QUAD BAND UNLOCKED GSM PHONE=$234
HTC S621 QUAD BAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$264
HTC S710 QUADBAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$244
HTC TOUCH POCKET PC TRIBAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$384
HTC TYTN QUAD BAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$479
HTC X7500 ( ADVANTAGE ) QUADBAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$900
HTC SHIFT=$700(Pre-Order)
ETEN
E TEN M550 QUAD BAND PDA UNLOCKED GSM WIFI BLUETOOTH MOBILE PHONE=$200
E-TEN GLOFIISH X500 GSM GPS ENABLED POCKET PC (UNLOCKED)=$327
ETEN G500+ QUAD BAND UNLOCKED GSM/GPRS GPS BLUETOOTH CAMERA PDA
PHONE=$422
ETEN M500 QUAD BAND BLUETOOTH MOBILE PHONE=$297
ETEN M600 QUAD BAND BLUETOOTH WIFI UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE PHONE=$347
M600+ ETEN UNLOCKED GSM GPRS QUAD BAND SMARTPHONE=$292
M700 ETEN GLOFIISH GSM PHONE=$389
TORQ N100 QUAD BAND GPS GPRS UNLOCKED BLUETOOTH GSM MOBILE PHONE=$387
TORQ P120 QUADBAND UNLOCKED BLUETOOTH WIFI GSM MOBILE PHONE=$347
DOPOD
DOPOD 818 PRO QUAD BAND UNLOCKED PDA MOBILE PHONE=$447
DOPOD 838 PRO TRIBAND PDA MOBILE PHONE - UNLOCKED=$794
DOPOD 900 PDA TRIBAND MOBILE PHONE=$899
DOPOD C500 QUADBAND PDA PHONE - (UNLOCKED)=$324
DOPOD C730 HSDPA 3G TRIBAND PDA PHONE -UNLOCKED=$364
DOPOD C800 PDA QUADBAND MOBILE PHONE - UNLOCKED=$594
DOPOD D810=$649
DOPOD M700 PDA QUADBAND MOBILE PHONE - UNLOCKED=$494
DOPOD S300 PDA MOBILE QUADBAND UNLOCKED PHONE=$249
DOPOD U1000 QUADBAND UNLOCK PDA PHONE=$1,000
NEC
NEC N630 TRIBAND UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE CAMERA PHONE=$297
NEC N750 TRIBAND UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE PHONE WITH 1.3 MEGA PIXEL
CAMERA=$244
NEC N840 QUAD BAND GSM/GPRS UNLOCKED 2MP CAMERA MOBILE PHONE=$266
NEC N850 TRIBAND UNLOCKED BLUETOOTH 1.3 MEGA PIXEL CAMERA PHONE=$200
NEC N908 TRIBAND UNLOCKED BLUETOOTH TOUCH SCREEN MOBILE PHONE=$180
LG PHONES
LG KE800 GOLD CHOCOLATE UNLOCKED=$320
LG KE800 TRIBAND UNLOCK PHONE-SILVER=$234
LG KE820 (UNLOCKED)=$220
LG KE850 UNLOCKED PRADA TRIBAND PHONE=$499
LG KE970 (UNLOCKED)=$257
LG KG920 GSM 5MP CAMERA UNLOCKED TRIBAND WORLD PHONE=$252
LG KU800 UMTS 3G TRIBAND UNLOCKED GSM CAMERA PHONE=$269
LG P7200 TRIBAND UNLOCKED GSM BLUETOOTH CAMERA PHONE=$452
LG U400 UMTS TRIBAND UNLOCKED GSM MOBILE PHONE=$497

For More information or inquiry and order placement contact:
Marketing Manager : Wayne Trimel
http://www.icellworld.com(Site Under Construction)

C21 Marclay Avenue
Victoria Island,
Lagos State,
Nigeria
+234-7030-422-743

--
icellworld
Old June 26th 07, 09:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Richard Urban

Take your Nigerian phones and insert them where the

Oh! Forget it spammer.

--

Regards,

Richard Urban