Windows Vista and Games Relating to running games and relateds issues under Windows Vista. (microsoft.public.windows.vista.games)

Mahjong Titans Saved Game

Old June 26th 07, 10:16 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Tony

Default Mahjong Titans Saved Game

I saved a game in Mahjong Titans and now every
time I open the program a MsgBox opens asking:
Saved Game Found
Do you want to continue your saved game?
Yes / No
How do I get rid of this saved game and so stop
this MsgBox appearing everytime?
I have tried opening the game and winning it but
it still appears.
Any help would be appreciated, thanks.
Old June 26th 07, 10:40 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Mac

Go to C:\Users\your-account-name\Saved Games\Microsoft Games\Mahjong Titans

and delete or rename the saved game file.

Old June 27th 07, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
Mac

You are welcome...

"Tony" wrote in message
Thank you - it worked!

Old May 16th 08, 05:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
MVP123

"Mac" wrote:

You are welcome...

"Tony" wrote in message
Thank you - it worked!

Old May 16th 08, 05:19 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
MVP123

I didn't ask the original question but I had the same problem and your answer
solved my problem as well, thanks.

"Mac" wrote:

You are welcome...

"Tony" wrote in message
Thank you - it worked!

Old November 13th 09, 10:12 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
daddy9cool

It solved my troubles, thanks!

Do you know this other good mahjong (no obligation to pay) at
http://www.in-poculis.com?

--
daddy9cool
daddy9cool's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/154394.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Old December 17th 09, 08:09 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games
daddy9cool[_2_]

The game I talked about was In-Poculis Mahjong