Vista Banter

-   Installation and Setup of Vista (http://www.vistabanter.com/installation-setup-vista/)
-   -   Uninstall Speech Recognition (http://www.vistabanter.com/55785-uninstall-speech-recognition.html)

HOPS June 29th 07 01:54 AM

Uninstall Speech Recognition

I would like to uninstall speech recognition but can not find it in
add/remove software int he control panel. Can anyone help? It always slows
down my computer on start-up and as I can type I have no use for it.

JohnM August 2nd 07 06:54 AM

Uninstall Speech Recognition

I would too. Did you ever learn how to?

Jago[_2_] February 22nd 09 03:01 PM

Uninstall Speech Recognition

if u use a program called V-Lite

found @ 'vLite - Windows Vista configuration tool'
(http://www.vlite.net/)

you can customize a windows vista (any one, home premium - vista
ultimate 64) tailored to your needs/wants. Take out speech recognition
and other programs you don't want.

Please read the instructions on how to use the program, it isn't hard
to use, it may seem a little daunting, but it's quite simple once u read
and follow the instructions.

--
Jago

I love Mercs :cool: