Old December 5th 06, 01:29 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.games,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
CJM

Default Nvidia Cards on Vista x64 (RTM)

"Robert Moir" wrote in message
CJM wrote:

Well the retail release of Vista, at the end of Jan, is probably their
target. I'd expect finished drivers by then. Or just keep the x1950 and
move on with your life,

Yeah, the x1950 is running great anyway...

neither part is a DX10 card so you're not gaining anything there...

I have actually... I mean, Vista is offering better performance (according
to benchmarks) than XP, so life is better even with a DX9 card.