Old March 9th 08, 07:46 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.administration_accounts_passwords
Russellz

Default Vista Administrator has "access denied" to 2nd hard drive?

I have a similar problem with Windows/XP.

If I select 'My Computer' and double click the second hard drive I get
"Access Denied". I can't find the blocker. No problem with the first hard
drive.

However, if I select 'Start', 'Run' and 'Browse', I can browse the drive
easily. Also, no problem if I access from an application such as Word or if I
access from the network.