Old March 16th 08, 09:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Bob

Default Play button on my Microsoft keyboard

Control PanelDefault Programs.
Set WMP as the default program for all files associated with it.
-------
*Report back, please*
[When responding to posts, please include the post(s) you are replying to so
that others may learn and benefit from the issue]

[How to ask a question]
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
http://dts-l.net/goodpost.htm
http://oakroadsystems.com/genl/unice.htm

"מיכאל קריבוס" wrote in message
I seems that after installing quick time on my machine the play button dont
start media player, I need to start and then it funtion as a play/pause.
Before QT when pressing this button started WMP.
Any suggection?
--
Michael Kribus
Project Manager