Old December 9th 06, 07:07 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
John Barnett MVP

Default What Writers working with Vista Final?

I'm using an NEC DVD RW ND-1300A that came with my machine when i purchased
it two years ago. This is working fine with Vista RTM. I can't say the same
for burning software, though. The latest version of Nero (vista compatable)
is useless:-(

--
John Barnett MVP
Associate Expert

Web: http://xphelpandsupport.mvps.org
Web: http://vistasupport.mvps.org

mail/post..

"Tdawgx" wrote in message
So, ive gone threw a Pioneer710, sony and now a LG internal burner.

The Pioneer one wouldnt even let me get into windows. Same wiht the Sony
burner.

I just got a LG one that atleast gets to the Windows logo, but then just
stops. So anyone else have final and what burner are they using that
works.
Took my system over to bestbuy geeksquad and tehy couldnt figure out why
none
of htem worked.

I did upgreade from xp to vista

thanks