Old March 26th 08, 12:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.general,microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
David B.[_4_]

Default Changing boot drive

Everyone is forgetting something, irregardless of IDE or SATA, newer BIOS's
have the option to select which hard drive is the first boot drive, no
matter where it is on the cable or what it's jumper is set to, this needs to
be set correctly as well.

--

----

"CJM" wrote in message

"Colin Barnhorst" wrote in message
But that does not make it the boot drive.

Quite.

Which takes me back to my original question... How do I set the disk
containing my current drive C to be the boot disk?