(Vista) Toshiba - Mat****a DVD-ram problem.

Old July 11th 07, 07:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
KatieMun

Default (Vista) Toshiba - Mat****a DVD-ram problem.

Hello I have a toshiba laptop. I could use my dvd ram before, but many times
like more than 3 times have a problem. so I cant use DVD ram at all. every
time I used system restore, is there any way to fix this except restore?
please help me. this is tooo annoying. when I click th device manager, I can
see this comment.

Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be
corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

I tried find the driver of mat****a on Internet, but I couldnt find it.
Help me please!

Old July 11th 07, 07:30 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
freddy

KatieMun,

Follow the instructions on the following Microsoft article:

Post back on the results.
--
freddy

Old September 24th 07, 08:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Aat

Freddy, thank you very very much.

I had the same problem using Vista after installing Pinnacle software for
the Hybrid Pro Stick 330. Your suggestion solved the problem I was wrestling
with for many, many hours!

Thanks again, Aat form Holland

Old December 3rd 07, 02:11 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
matshita dvd ram problem

Dear friend I have the same problem you have about mat****a dvd. Is there any
way you can help me solve it ?

Old December 3rd 07, 02:46 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Aat

Follow the link above (as Freddy showed us) and delete the Upper- and
Lowerfilter keys.

It worked fine for me..

Aat