Old March 29th 08, 04:03 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
BODYPRINT[_2_]

Default Sidewinder Strategic Commander problems

OK, here is a little test version of the engine to see if it's detecting
everyones controllers and to test that I have done the setup correctly

I think it will work on all versions of windows.

Currently all it does is assigns the X and Y axis to WASD keys and the
6 top buttons to the numbers the 1 to 6 keys above the letters (not the
numberpad keys).

I know it's a bit ugly at the moment. The next stage should make it all
better.

Please let me know if there are any problems/requests.

Thanks, Phil.

|Filename: setup.zip |
|Download: http://vista64.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3250|

BODYPRINT