Old April 1st 08, 02:40 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance_maintenance
crystal

Default Low Disk Space in Recovery "D" Vista OS

Hi, I'm having the same problem. I finally got on the HP hotline :
www.welcome.hp.com/country/contact_us.html

All the data is going into the D drive and it is suppose to be going in the
C drive. After talking with two technicians and not being able to find my
folder with my name in this drive, I was told I would have to use the
recovery disk that I have made after buying the PC.

That means I have to transfer all my data to an external drive, do the
recovery discs and then reapply my data. Vista still has bugs..........Hope
the service pact will take care of them. Good luck phoning them, they are
great.........

"Mart" wrote:

My computer alerts me that I have low disk space in recovery "D". Recovery
shows 1% of disk space left. How to I correct this. This is my first post
and I'm a beginner at this.