Vista Banter

-   -   HP PSC Printer won't Print (http://www.vistabanter.com/59638-hp-psc-printer-wont-print.html)

Emilia July 16th 07 07:46 PM

HP PSC Printer won't Print

So a month ago I bought a new Dell computer with Vista. I have the problem
where the printer can connect to the computer it just won't print. I have a
HP PSC 2210. I've done everything install the software, check for drivers
etc. Can someone help?

freddy July 16th 07 07:56 PM

HP PSC Printer won't Print

Emilia,

I checked the HP website looking for information about your printer. The
site shows three versions of the PSC 2210, so I selected just the PSC 2210.
I found that the Vista drivers for your printer are included with the Vista
operating system. Take a look at the following link for information about
how to install that printer:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/d...=79499&lang=en

Look it over to see whether the information solves your problem. Post back
on results.
--
freddy

freddy July 16th 07 08:04 PM

HP PSC Printer won't Print

Emilia,

In addition to my prior post, I need to know what you mean by it won't
print. In Control Panel, Printers, can you print a test page? In Documents
(formerly My Documents), can you right click a document and select Print and
get output at the printer? In Word or in Word Pad (or any application from
which you can print), when you click on File and then on Print, is a printer
available when you click on Find a Printer or on Select a Printer? I need to
know these things. Post back on results.
--
freddy