Old April 7th 08, 04:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Scott T. Indresano

Default Creative Zen Micro not being registered?

You should be able to reset the MP3 player. Follow this link:
http://193.95.171.83/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WE...,Case=obj(4794)

"Chibi-Sorrow" wrote in message
Okay, so here is my dilema:

I have a Creative Zen Micro Mp3 player. It always worked fine with my old
Laptop (windows XP) and it originally worked with this laptop (windows
Vista). Then after my computer crash and I had to restore everything, it
stopped syncing right with the computer. Every time I plug the USB cable
in,
it says the device is not connected. Now, another problem is that I have
update the firmware on my Mp3 player in order for it to work (So I can
also
put more music onto it). But in order to do that, I need it to connect.

See my problem?

Any help is appreciated.

Oh, and before I forget: Yes, I tried changing USB cords and different USB
ports.