High Definition Audio Driver

Old July 25th 07, 02:26 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Cal Bear '66

Default High Definition Audio Driver

Although, in my experience, you can have two audio adapters installed and
working fine in the same computer, in your case I would first go into the BIOS
and DISABLE the on-board audio adapter.

Then go into Control Panel Device Manager and UNINSTALL (not disable) the
Audigy card and, if offered, check the box to REMOVE THE DRIVER FILES.

Next, go to Control Panel Programs and Features, and uninstall the Creative
Audio Console.

Reboot.

Download the Vista Audigy drivers to a folder on your desktop:

http://us.creative.com/support/downl...=0 &x=28&y=12

Right click on the download and check Unblock, Apply, and OK.

Run the driver file

REBOOT

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Aaron844" wrote in message
news

Hey guys, ive spent the last 48hrs trying to find someone with this problem
and finally here it is.
I'm having the exact same problems but instead mine is an Audigy SE Card
which im getting a yellow exclamation mark in vista home prem. Also is this
mysterious high def audio controller which also has the yellow icon. Both say
code 12 could not find enough resources for this device. Ive tried disabling
and enabling each and no success. Ive tried all drivers from both the realtek
guys and creative and asus bios is updated.
Is the board not supported for Vista? P5VDC-MX Asus board. Do i really have
to replace the motherboard which i dont want to have to do just to get sound
working?

Old July 29th 07, 07:49 AM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
Herman Christiani

Hi, after wasting a lot of time trying to get the sound working with several
driver updates etc.
I just plugged a usb soundcard in and connected speakers and microfone, it
just worked fine
(Vista Home Premium 64 bit) no drivers needed, but you need to make sure the
soundcard is suitable for Vista, they don't cost much.
HTH, Herman

Old December 9th 08, 02:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
damla kaya

Default wwq

PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_3288&CC_0403
çooook lazim...
Old December 22nd 13, 03:18 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
[email protected]

On Wednesday, July 18, 2007 9:56:01 PM UTC+2, Dylan Harrelson wrote:
I would check with Asus for Vista driver, it may have installed a basic
driver through the operating system but it may not be working right. Check
Asus.

"Clayton" wrote:

I've installed Vista Basic on a ASUS P5VDC-MX motherboard everything
installed fine except for the Video Drivers which I downloaded from VIA and
it works fine, the only problem I have now is with the High Definition Audio
Controller, it shows in device manager with a yellow ! and says something
about can not find enough free resources.
I removed the driver and restarted the system, it found new hardware and
installed saying successful and to restart the system which I did and it's
still the same.
The audio in sound controllers appear to look ok.

Helo, I guess you allready solved the problem.
If you don`t, here is how you do it for P5VDC-MX board.
1. Install ATK0110, from asus supprt page or from windows update.
1. Go to windows update, install latest version of framework.
3. Go to asus download, install sound driver, RTL653.
The sound shoul work, it works for me on windows 7.
The "HD AUDIO" from device manager is not HD audio, is PCI BUS from VIA, not compatible with Vista or Windows 7, just live it there. Is still there in yellow but the PC works fine with no problems.