Old April 10th 08, 09:36 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
RalfG[_3_]

Default Dual Monitor Management

That sort of functionality would be provided by utilities from the graphics
card/chipset manufacturer. The Nvidia driver may have it already included in
the extended display settings or you might have to download and install a
utility (similar to ATI's HydraVision). I don't know how much of what you
want to do is possible, but look for the "nView" utility. If you only have
the MS updates version graphics driver installed you may have to download
and install the full current driver from Nvidia to get the added
functionality.

http://www.nvidia.com/object/feature_nview.html

"Saidas" wrote in message

I have identical dual dvi monitors connected to my EVGA 8600GT video
card with Home Premium and I want to be able to do more things than just
an additional display like adding a second taskbar, desktop, etc. In the
Help section I read about Mirror display but that seems to be for a
lappy which I don't have. Any great tips? Thanks

--
Saidas