Old April 13th 08, 11:06 PM posted to microsoft.public.windows.vista.hardware_devices
The Traveller

Default HEELLP, NO MOUSE AFTER SP1 INSTALL

On Sat, 12 Apr 2008 22:02:09 -0500, t-4-2
wrote:

Hello, I have no solution but one question. SP1 is not available for
automatic updating, as far as I know. What machine do you have ? please
respond, I'm curious.

Interesting as it was available for me and my wife. I updated Vista
Business to SP1 on March 18. It was made available to both our
computers (her's is an HP desktop running Vista Home Premium x32 while
mine is a home built model running Vista Business x32). Microsoft's
KB936330

The Traveller
Carlsbad, California